Indian students who wish to study abroad at Columbia University are eligible to apply. In addition to that, applicants must fulfill the eligibility requirements listed below:
- Students must possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field from a recognized institution.
- Applicant must demonstrate their commitment to India and its future.
- This fellowship applies to the Post-graduate Programs at Columbia University. The programs specified for obtaining this fellowship are :
○ MA in Biotechnology
○ MA in Mathematics or Finance
○ MA in Economics
○ MA in Statistics
○ MA in Ecology, evolution and conservation biology.
○ Other Programs include Engineering in any discipline and MPA in Environmental Science and Policy.
- Should be able to demonstrate their financial needs.